1. We will be using the damage point table to determine when aircraft become unservicable due to damage. Report damage after a mission as less than 200 points, between 200 and 400 points, and over 400 points. Our valiant ground crews will do their best to keep our planes flying but the more damage the Luftwaffe do the more chance the plane will become unservicable over time.
2 We are using the Variant Fighter Attacks charts that revise B-3 to fit a more historical effort by the Luftwaffe.
3. We will be using the wound location chart to determine what wounds our crews took in the mission. Allows some semblance of role-playing if desired.
4. The Abbeville Kids (JG26) make an appearance in our missions. They were a much respected group of Luftwaffe aircrew stationed in Northern France and the Netherlands.
5. The Luftwaffe tried everything humanly possible to stop the strategic bombardment of occupied Europe. As the war progressed they brought up specific versions of airplanes designed to just shoot down heavy bombers. The Smashers were these planes and they are the bane of bomber crews everywhere.
7. We will be having some missions in North Africa. While in North Africa, the following charts replace G-6, G-7, G-8 (G-8a), G-10 and O-3. Thanks to Art for completing these for us.
8. Here are mission maps for our North Africa missions. Thanks to the Wargamer for these.
You can see more variants of this fine game at http://www.70thhistoricalsociety.org/b17/Modifications/variants.htm